@include('layouts.partials.header')

询问函和答复函常用套语

常用套语 Useful Expressions

一、询问(Inquiries)

  1. Please send me the brochure on your ....

    请把有关你们……的小册子寄给我。

  2. Would you please send me full details on...?

    请你把有关……的详细资料寄给我好吗?

  3. I need any information you think will assist me in making decision.

    凡是你方认为有助于我方作出决策的资料我都需要。

  4. Is there a trade discount for companies that buy in fairly largequantities?

    对于大批量购货的公司,在交易中有折扣吗?

  5. I would be very grateful if you could rush ... to me.

    如贵方能把……尽快寄来,我方将十分感激。

  6. I am especially interested in your ....

    我对贵方的……特别感兴趣。

  7. I'm interested in ... and would like full details about it.

    我对……感兴趣,希望能得到有关它的详细资料。

  8. We would be graterul for any further information you may be able to give us about ...

    贵方若能提供……的进一步情况,我方将不胜感激。

  9. 1 am writing to you to explore the possibility of spending one or two years working in your laboratory/institute/company.

    今寄上此信探询在你实验室/研究所/公司工作一至两年的可能性。

  10. I should like to apply for a scholarship in ... and would be glad to receive an application form.

    我想申请……的奖学金、盼望能得到申请表格。

  11. Would you please let me know what your terms are for a single/double/twin-bed room with private bath?

    请告附设浴室单间/双间/双人床房间的收费标准。

  12. We take interest in your products and wish to have quotations for the items specified below.

    我们对贵公司的产品感兴趣,望能得到下列商品的报价单。

  13. With reference to your advertisement appearing in the local press for this morning, I beg to offer myself for the situationas an editor.

    根据今天早晨你们在本地报纸上登的广告,谨自我推荐,谋求编辑一职。

  14. I wish to apply for a nosition with your office as a stenographer/typist.

    我希望申请在贵外当一名速记员/打字员。

  15. I wish to visit ...during... and shall be obliged if you will send me details of flights to ...

    我希望在.....期间到.…..…一行,请告知飞往……的班机的详情,不胜感激。

  16. I hope to receive an early and favourable reply.

    我希望能早日收到肯定的答复。

  17. We have seen your advertisement in ... and shall be glad if you will send us particulars of ...

    我们看到……上你们的广告﹐如果你们寄给我们有关….的详细情况、我们将十分高兴。

  18. If you are interested we can give you first-class references.

    如果你方感兴趣的话,我方可以提供第一流的咨询材料。

  19. We have great interest in importing your “Seagull" cameras displayed at the Guangzhou Trade Fair.

    我们对进口你方在广交会上展出的“海鸥”相机很感兴趣。

  20. Being specialized in the export of Chinese Art and Craft Goods, we express our desire to trade with you in this line.

    我们专门出口中国工艺品,愿与贵方开展这方面业务。

  21. Please inform us what special offer you can make us.

    请贵公司告之能给我方多少特价优惠。

  22. Would you arrange for us to meet tomorrow or the next day. so that we could discuss this matter in a friendly way?

    贵方能否安排我们明天或者后天会面,以便你我双方友好地讨论这个问题?

二、回复(Responses)

  1. Here are six copies of our color brochure on ... .

    现寄上我方有关……的六份彩色小册子。

  2. Please let me know if there is other information you need.

    如贵方还需要其他资料,请告之。

  3. Export guides are being mailed to you today with our compliments.  If you need additional copies, just let me know.

    今寄上我方赠阅的出口指南,如贵方还需要,请告之。

  4. We'd like very much to suppy accommodations for your annual conterence. You've chosen the ideal time and weather.我们非常乐意为你们的牛会提供膳宿。你们选择的时间和天气都很理想。

  5. Your high opinion of our products pleases me very much. We offer a discount of 10% on orders of ... .

    贵方对我方产品的高度评价使我非常高兴。我们根据定购数……可以提供百分之十的折扣。 

  6. At the moment, we have no publishing plans in the area of speaking materials.

    我公司目前还没有会话材料方面的出版计划。

  7. I'm pleased to send you a colorful booklet, which describes indetail our ....

    很高兴寄上一份彩色小册子,里面详细描述了我方的……

  8. We are sorry that we cannot give you a positive answer on ....

    很抱歉,对…..我们不能给你明确的答复。

  9. Thank vou verv mmlch for the information you sent me about your school. I am refurnino the application form with copiesof my reference letters.

    谢谢你寄来有关你校的情况。今寄上申请表及证明信。

  10. We thank you for your letter of the ... and have much pleasure in replying to your various question as follows:

    谢谢你…….的来信,欣复你所提问如下:

  11. We are sorry not to be able to give you the information requested.

    我方不能提供所需情况,很抱歉。

  12. We shall be pleased to assist you in every way we can.

    我们将高兴地竭尽全力来帮助你。

  13. We hope our interaction was helpful and we look forward to further communication with you.

    我们希望互相的合作是有益的,并盼望与你们进一步交往

  14. We are pleased to learn from your letter of ... that you are interested in our ... .

    我们很高兴从你来信中得知你对我们的………很感兴趣。

  15. If you would be so kind as to select from the enclosed price list the articles which interest you, we shall be glad to furnish samples without any charge.

    如果贵方愿意从所附寄的价单中选择感兴趣的产品,我们将很高兴免费提供样品。

  16. Samples (or patterns) of our range of .. . for which you ask in your letter of ... are being sent to you today.

    你……信中所要求的我们这种……的样品,已于今日寄出。

  17. You will find that our products are moderately priced and yet of good quality.

    你方将会发现我方产品价格公道且质量上乘。

  18. Our packing is standardized in a manner which is approved by foreign clients.

    我方包装是标准化的,已为外国客户认可。

  19. With reference to your enquiry of ... we shall be glad to supply ... at the price of ... .

    关于贵方……的询问,我方将乐于以……价格供应……

  20. We usually grant commission at the rate of 3% or so depending upon articles.

    我方通常允牛3%左右的佣金,要根据商品而定。

  21. We hope you will be well pleased with the goods and that we can establish a pleasant and lastng business connection with you.

    我们希望你们对这些货物会感到满意,并盼能与你们建立起愉快而持久的商业联系。

  22. The enclosed price list and catalogue will give you details of ... in which you are especially interested.

    附上的价格单和目录会使你了解你方特别感兴趣的……的详情。

  23. We very much regret that we are unable to supply what you required now.

    很遗憾,我方目前无法提供你方所需。

  24. Special attention has been paid to its packing,which we trust will prove satisfactory in every respect to your clients.

    包装问题已得到充分重视,我方确信这将使你方客户满意。

  25. In case of the value of a single order exceeding ... , we may consider an increase in your commission.

    如果单一订单价值超过…..,我们将考虑给你方增加佣金。

  26. We thank you for your letter offering your services and would like to discuss the possibility of an agency with you.

    你表示提供服多的函采,原与你讨论代理的可能性。

  27. We are in receipt of on letter of ... and have noted with pleasure that you are interested in developing business with us in ....

    贵方…….函悉,很高兴贵公司愿与我方在……方面发展业务关系。

  28. We are interested in the suggestions you have put forward and intend to raise the matter at our next directors’ meeting.

    你的建议我们很有兴趣,我们将在下次董事会上讨论。

  29. To acquaint you with the ... we handle, we are sending you a commodity list and several sample books for your reference.

    为使你方熟悉我方经营的…,寄上商品目录和一些样品册,供你参考。


0.044725s